Ambrose Homes, Inc. is a Cape Cod design and builder that provides architectural design services and works closely with clients to achieve a successful design goal and aesthetic. Under the guidance of Fred Ambrose, Ambrose Homes designs new residences, renovations, kitchens and commercial projects.
Our designs are created with CAD software that allow clients to view 3D computer generated models of the exterior and interior of their project before it is built.
Ambrose Homes maintains strict control of their projects and budgets by completing the majority of work in house. This insures that the projects will be finished on budget and on time. From installing the septic system & foundation to tile floor & custom kitchens Ambrose Homes, Inc. is experienced in all stages of the building process.
The following is a synopsis of the stages Ambrose Homes, Inc. performs through the design/build process:
1) Initially Ambrose Homes, Inc. works with the client to discuss their ideas and intake any information that they have gathered in order to incorporate it into a conceptual architectural plan.
2) With the architectural plan in place for the clients review, Ambrose Homes, Inc. discusses the client’s observations and questions and implements them into an updated conceptual plan. This process is repeated until the client approves.
3) After the building has been designed and approved by the client, Ambrose Homes, Inc. refines the initial working budget to create a contract to complete project.
4) Ambrose Homes, Inc. offers services for board and regulatory representation and works with a team to obtain necessary permits.
5) Once the permitting process is completed and a building permit has been issued, Ambrose Homes, Inc. begins the building phase of the project.